LEAD APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Fill up the application form and attach 2 copies of a recent, passport-size picture.
- Write the required essays.
- Ask two teachers/counselors/moderators to fill up the recommendation forms and have them return these to you in sealed countersigned envelopes.
- Get a copy of your transcript or latest available report card / record of grades.
- Place all of the above in a short envelope addressed to:
2nd Floor, 202 Alexander House, 132 Amorsolo St.
Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Submit these items (preferably by mail or courier) to the Secretariat by June 15.
Schedule of Application (SY 2016-17)
August 14- Deadline of applications
August – Qualifying Interview
August – Final Interview with the Executive Board
*Students with valid conflicts of schedule may be rescheduled.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF STUDENTS:
- Applicant may be a female Incoming college freshman in any course or Incoming 2nd year student of SY 2016-17 who is in a 5-year degree course. Admitted to any of the top Manila Universities by the start of the academic year (with special preference to those going to UP, Ateneo de Manila, UST, DLSU, UA&P). Belongs to the top 10% of their High School graduation class.
- This school year, female Incoming Grade 11 or 12 student who belongs to the top 10% of her Grade 10 batch may also apply.