a) Every semester
- Attendance in orientation
- Meetings with mentor at least twice (2x) a month
- Attendance in all LEAD modules.
- Twice a month involvement in any of the center’s activities e.g., outreach or virtues class or cultural get-together or rural/urban service or enrollment in her university’ s NSTP.
- No failing academic marks
- At least an over-all KALFI-LEAD rating of 3.0
- An annual leadership project/on the job training
LEAD Student Evaluation
Admitted KALFI LEAD students are evaluated every academic semester during the 4-year duration of the Program (see Appendix C: KALFI LEAD Student Evaluation Form)
Unexcused absence in at least one requirement (see section B.1) and a failing mark will automatically put the mentee on probation.
Close monitoring will be done such that beneficiaries who do not meet minimum requirements will undergo a “probation” status for the succeeding semester which will be studied by the LEAD Committee. If the student fails to meet the standards of a KALFI LEAD beneficiary by the end of the semester of probation, she will then be asked to leave the program.
Leaving the Program
A KALFI LEAD student may voluntarily leave the program. In such cases, the following procedure shall be followed:
- submit to the KALFI LEAD Program Team a written letter of notice stating the reason (s) for leaving the program;
- surrender her KALFI LEAD ID
- an exit interview of the LEAD student with two members of the KALFI LEAD Program Team.